Individuals have been awarded millions in damages caused by Asbestos exposure.
Mesothelioma is one of the deadliest and most aggressive kinds of lung cancer known to medical science. Researchers have linked this disease to asbestos exposure. Because of its flame-retardant qualities and low cost,
many companies used asbestos in construction and shipbuilding projects. Only now, many years later, have the crippling effects of the mesothelioma become apparent. Once the fibers are inhaled, or absorbed through the skin, they become lodged in the body. They can stay there for many years. Over time, these fibers often cause cancerous tumors that develop in the mesothelium, the membrane surrounding the lungs, the cardiac cavity, or the abdominal cavity.
Types of mesothelioma
- Pericardial Mesothelioma
- Peritoneal Mesothelioma
- Pleural Mesothelioma
- Testicular Mesothelioma
As with any cancer, treatment for mesothelioma can be painful and costly. If you or a loved one have mesothelioma you might be entitled to the following types of damages:
- Surgery for removal of the tumor or of the entire lung
- Palliative care
- A combination of any of the above
* Many clients have inquired about pre-settlement funding. While the firm does not offer or participate in such services, there are several companies that offer these services. Discuss referral options with your intake agent.
* This is a lawyer advertisement. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
* All personal information will be kept secure.