Individuals have been awarded more than $650 million in damages from the use of Pradaxa (Xarelto).
If you have suffered a severe bleed while prescribed Xarelto, you might be entitled to the following types of damages
- Past and future medical expenses related to a Xarelto complication, including hospitalization, surgery, rehabilitation, and follow-up care.
- Past and future pain and suffering arising from your injuries.
- Past and future wage loss, if any.
- Punitive damages, if appropriate.
Xarelto Side Effects
If you have experienced one or more of the following side effects:
- Bloody, Black, or tar-like bowel movements.
- Vomiting Blood.
- Coughing up blood.
- Blood in urine.
* Many clients have inquired about pre-settlement funding. While the firm does not offer or participate in such services, there are several companies that offer these services. Discuss referral options with your intake agent.
* This is a lawyer advertisement. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
* All personal information will be kept secure.